Monday, November 18, 2013

spring light. almost the colors I'm looking for. add gray, white, I've seen an aqua type color look really nice with the purple and green too.

Love this bathroom!
Love this bathroom!
Click here to download
Coiffeuse - ideasforho.me/... - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Coiffeuse - ideasforho.me/... -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download
spring light. almost the colors I'm looking for. add gray, white, I've seen an aqua type color look really nice with the purple and green too.
spring light. almost the colors I'm looking for. add gray, white, I've seen an aqua type color look really nice with the purple and green too.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment