Thursday, November 21, 2013

My bathroom decor -Walmart vase ($6.99) -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.) -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1) -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99) -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my

Tiger Bathroom Decor
Tiger Bathroom Decor
Click here to download
#home #bathroom
#home #bathroom
Click here to download
Contemporary bathroom by Troyer Kitchen and Bath
Contemporary bathroom by Troyer Kitchen and Bath
Click here to download
My bathroom decor -Walmart vase ($6.99) -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.) -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1) -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99) -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my
My bathroom decor        -Walmart vase ($6.99)        -Flowers Pier 1 ($6.99ea.)        -Dollar store mirror (pack of 3/$1)        -Walmart tea light holder ($3.99)        -Glass with ribbon (DIY from my
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment